Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Dermatology: A Quick Reference GuideAuthor: Sixty8 Medical
Covering many aspects of dermatology, this handy and comprehensive aid is packed with key information on skin problems including quick reference treatment guidelines and an A–Z of common skin conditions seen in primary care.
- The integumentary system
- Anatomy and physiology
- How skin is affected by infection, ageing and ethnicity
- Skin healing and wound management
- Describing skin conditions
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Fungal infections
- Acne vulgaris
- Evaluation of melanoma and pigmented lesions
- Common skin conditions in primary care
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Integumentary System
2. Anatomy and Physiology
3. How Skin is Affected by Infection, Ageing and Ethnicity
4. Skin Healing and Wound Management
5. Describing Skin Conditions
7. Eczema and Dermatitis
8. Fungal Infections
9. Acne Vulgaris
10. Evaluation of Melanoma and Pigmented Lesions
11. Common Skin Conditions in Primary Care
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!