General app FAQ
My app isn’t functioning, what do I do?
We advise trying the following:
- Force Close the app. Force closing and restarting your app will ensure that you have updated to all the latest content. Instructions on how to force close the app can be found below, alternatively watch our how-to video HERE.
- Log out and back in again
- Uninstall & Reinstall
- Try a different device
How to Force Close an app:
For iOS devices later than iPhone X:
- From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
For iPhone SE, iPhone 8 and earlier:
- Double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps, swipe the relevant app up.
For Android devices:
- Tap the ‘menu button’ (≡)
- Hold and swipe the app upwards
Which email address do I use?
If you have purchased a subscription via our website, then please use the same email address to sign up on the relevant app. You many need to hit the restore subscription button to update the app with your subscription details.
I am being asked to purchase a subscription and I already have one?
Using the device you have used to purchase your subscription with, hit the ‘restore’ button which will update your device with your subscription.
I’m receiving an "Incorrect username/no subscription available" message when signing in
- We recommend checking that you are using the correct email address which will either be the one you used to purchase the app, or your work email as part of the group subscription.
- We also advise double checking you are trying to access the correct app.
- Please ensure you have no spaces before or after your email address.
Will all my Class apps have the same password?
Yes, all Class apps using the same email address will have the same password.
Will my app log in details match those I use for the website?
Your log on details for your apps will not match those for the Class Professional website. You will need to use the relevant web address to access the app online as the Class Professional website is only for purchasing subscriptions.
App Support Videos
Explore our range of how-to and product overview videos here. Alternatively, visit our YouTube channel for more popular topics.