The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable.
Types of data we collect
- App data
Our apps use a third party to collect anonymous usage statistics to help us improve our apps, this anonymous data includes:
- What device you are using and which version of related operating system.
- Crash reports, telling us where in the app it crashed and what the problem might be.
- How long the app was used for, how many times it has been opened.
- The most and least used areas of an app so that we can improve functionality
These third party services and their privacy policies include Google Analytics – https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Apps with account logins
Some apps we produce require users to login with an account to use the services contained within the app. The following apps belong to different companies, please refer to their privacy policies
Church of England
- General Synod: https://www.churchofengland.org/terms-and-conditions/website-privacy-policy#:~:text=We%20do%20not%20use%20your,or%20permitted%20to%20by%20law)
- Lent and Advent campaign app: https://www.chpublishing.co.uk/privacy
Hymns Ancient and Modern
- Lectionary: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Daily Prayer: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Sunday Worship: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Reflections for Daily Prayer: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Church Times: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Preachers Companion: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Hymns Ancient and Modern: https://myaccount.hymnsam.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- In-app purchases
When purchasing an in-app subscription this information is stored with the App Store company, either Apple, Google or Amazon. If you opt to share your name, email address and postal/zip code when you purchase a subscription via iTunes then this information can be shared by Apple with the publisher of the relevant title. This data is not shared with other organisations without your permission.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our support team, or fill out this form.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other information rights laws, you have rights as an individual which we will always respect. You can read more about your rights here: https://ico.org.uk/
Class Professional Publishing will be pleased to answer any questions you have about the JRCALC apps. You can call us on 01278 427826 or email us at email@example.com.