ParaPassAuthor/s: Class Publishing
The ParaPass app is a vast, user-friendly digital platform that includes tools and information to support paramedic learning and development.
If you work for a trust, you may have free access. Contact your trust or our customer support team to find out more.
A learning and personal development resource for pre-hospital professionals. Offering a new format of learning on the move!
This vast CPD platform includes tools and information to support paramedic learning and development in quick convenient segments.
ParaPass Key Features
- Over 2,000 multiple choice questions on the JRCALC Guidelines, covering the full breadth of paramedic practice, from vulnerable patient groups to obstetrics to trauma.
- Standby CPD: evidence-based discussions on a wealth of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology topics. Recently published articles include CPR-induced consciousness, accidental hypothermia and falls in older people. A new issue is published every month.
- Case scenarios on pre-hospital practice, covering a range of topics including overdose, paediatrics, pain management, head injury and sepsis.
- Quizzes are arranged in multiple ways, including broken down by JRCALC guideline, to facilitate specialised learning.
- Self-assessment questions, to support reflective practice.
- CPD certificates, so you can evidence your learning.
- The contributors provide a breadth of experience and perspectives, working on the road, in primary care and healthcare education.
- Works offline so if you don’t have any signal, it’s no problem.
- Available as a website so you can learn at home or on station.
- Access all available content during your subscription period. New content will continue to be released and made available to anyone who has a current subscription.
Watch our ParaPass overview below.
Ambulance Trusts with ParaPass include:
- EEAST (East of England Ambulance Service)
- NEAS (North East Ambulance Service)
- NWAS (North West Ambulance Service)
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- SECAmb (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- SJA (St John Ambulance)
- SWASFT (South Western Ambulance Service)
- WMAS (West Midlands Ambulance Service)
- YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service)
Class has developed the ability for Ambulance Trusts to add their own, Trust-specific learning and education onto the app. Some examples of Trust-specific CPD are available in the below video. Click HERE to read more about ParaPass for Trusts.
Pricing & Payment Methods
How much is ParaPass?
ParaPass costs £3.99 a month, if you opt to pay monthly, or £39.99 annually.
If you are a Standby CPD customer and still want to receive a print copy of Standby CPD. we’re offering a third option:
ParaPass annual subscription + Standby CPD print subscription for £60 annually.
How do I pay?
Subscriptions can be purchased as an in-app purchase on theor .
Set Your Password
To set your password for ParaPass, please CLICK HERE
Standby CPD on ParaPass
All content from Standby CPD and the relevant quizzes from Standby CPD appear in ParaPass.
Standby CPD readers, you will have been given a free upgrade to ParaPass as part of your current subscription. If you have any queries regarding this, please read our ParaPass FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be more than happy to resolve any issues you might have.
Upcoming Standby CPD Issues:
|Dec ’23||Chemical Nerve Agents
By Matt Waters
By Dolly McPherson
|Feb ’24||Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
By Dwain Longley
Terms and Conditions
Still have a question? For our ParaPass FAQ, please CLICK HERE. If you have feedback or any questions about the app, let us know: email email@example.com or call 01278 427800.
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!