iCPGAuthors: Association of Ambulance Chief Executives (AACE), Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee (JRCALC)
iCPG is available via subscription for £2.99 a month or £29.99 a year.
iCPG is a digital version of the official JRCALC guidelines for ambulance service practitioners. It allows emergency services staff to access up-to-date guidance on medical conditions and drug dosages at all times and therefore helps to ensure best patient care.
‘App saves South Western Ambulance Service £35k a year’ [from BBC News, bbc.co.uk/news]
iCPG Key Features
- Updates are published in real time as new guidance is issued and flagged to users
- Includes functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
- Fully searchable
- Designed in a quick look view format which highlights the most important algorithms, scales and diagrams that you need first
- Clinicians have the option to bookmark key guidelines and drugs
- Off-line access – no signal is no problem
- Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance for ambulance clinicians.
If you have feedback or any questions about the app, let us know: email email@example.com or call 01278 427800.
How much is iCPG?
iCPG is available via subscription for £2.99 a month, if you opt to pay monthly, or £29.99 annually.
Set Your Password
To set your password for the iCPG app, please CLICK HERE
To view our iCPG FAQ, please CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
Citing the iCPG app
The JRCALC Guidelines are cited as:
Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee, Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. (2019). JRCALC Clinical Guidelines. Cited from: iCPG (2016) (Version XX) [Mobile application software]. Bridgwater: Class Publishing Ltd. Accessed XX.
Please note: You will need to replace the ‘XX’ above with the version of the app you used and the date you accessed the app.
‘Easy app to use. Very quick and easy to find the information you need. Well designed and intuitive.’ (5 stars)
Review on the Google Play Store
‘This is a very good and useful app excellent for quick reference always there when you need it. Would recommend for front line staff.’ (5 stars)
Review on the Apple App Store