JRCALC Plus appAuthor: Association of Ambulance Chief Executives (AACE)
JRCALC Plus allows individual ambulance services to combine the national guidelines with their regional information. The app detects which trust a user is affiliated with based on their email address.
JRCALC Plus allows individual ambulance services to combine the national guidelines with their regional information. The app detects which Ambulance Trust a user is affiliated with based on their email address.
Key features are:
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance for individual Ambulance Trusts
- Updates are published in real time as new guidance is issued
- Clinical Notices/Bulletins put out in real time by the Ambulance Trusts themselves to their users
- Add your own notes
- Includes all drug tables, algorithms and advice
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
JRCALC Plus is available via a subscription that the Ambulance Trust purchases for their staff.
Signed up Ambulance Trusts include:
- EEAST (East of England Ambulance Service)
- EMAS (East Midlands Ambulance Service)
- NEAS (North East Ambulance Service)
- NIAS (Northern Ireland Ambulance Service)
- SAS (Scottish Ambulance Service)
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- SECAmb (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- SJA (St John Ambulance)
- SWAST (South Western Ambulance Service)
- WAST (Welsh Ambulance Service)
- WMAS (West Midlands Ambulance Service)
- YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service)
Need help setting up and signing into your JRCALC Plus App? Watch our useful Step by Step guide – https://youtu.be/4kSzCr4A2o4
Further information can be found on the app website: https://jrcalcplus.co.uk/
The app can be downloaded here:
If you have feedback or any questions about the app, let us know: email email@example.com or call 01278 427800
Citing the JRCALC Plus app
The JRCALC Guidelines are cited as:
Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee, Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. (2019). JRCALC Clinical Guidelines. Cited from: JRCALC Plus (2017) (Version XX) [Mobile application software]. Bridgwater: Class Publishing Ltd. Accessed XX.
Please note: You will need to replace the ‘XX’ above with the version of the app you used and the date you accessed the app.
‘I am writing to acknowledge that the new JRCALC Plus App is superb. It is right on the money and it is an easy to use JRCALC that works seamlessly.’Simon Matthews, South East Coast Ambulance service