JRCALC PlusAuthor: Association of Ambulance Chief Executives (AACE)
JRCALC Plus allows individual ambulance services to combine the national guidelines with their regional information. The app detects which trust a user is affiliated with based on their email address.
JRCALC Plus is being Updated
Developed in response to customer feedback and enhancing technology, JRCALC Plus Version 2.0 (Plus V2.0) has a positively refreshing user-friendly update with a natural familiarity to the existing version. For more information on the new features, visit our blog HERE.
JRCALC Plus allows individual ambulance services to combine the national guidelines with their regional information. The app detects which Ambulance Trust a user is affiliated with based on their email address.
JRCALC Plus Key Features
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance for individual Ambulance Trusts
- Updates are published in real time as new guidance is issued
- Clinical Notices/Bulletins put out in real time by the Ambulance Trusts themselves to their users
- Add your own notes
- Includes all drug tables, algorithms and advice
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
JRCALC Plus is available via a subscription that the Ambulance Service Trust purchases for their staff.
Ambulance Trusts with JRCALC Plus include:
- EEAST (East of England Ambulance Service)
- EMAS (East Midlands Ambulance Service)
- NEAS (North East Ambulance Service)
- NIAS (Northern Ireland Ambulance Service)
- SAS (Scottish Ambulance Service)
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- SECAmb (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- SJA (St John Ambulance)
- SWAST (South Western Ambulance Service)
- WAST (Welsh Ambulance Service)
- WMAS (West Midlands Ambulance Service)
- YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service)
- NWAS (North West Ambulance Service)
If you have feedback or any questions about the app, let us know: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 427800.
Set your password
To set your password for the JRCALC Plus app, please CLICK HERE
For our JRCALC Plus FAQ, please
Terms and Conditions
Citing the JRCALC Plus app
The JRCALC Guidelines are cited as:
Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee, Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. (2019). JRCALC Clinical Guidelines. Cited from: JRCALC Plus (2017) (Version XX) [Mobile application software]. Bridgwater: Class Publishing Ltd. Accessed XX.
Please note: You will need to replace the ‘XX’ above with the version of the app you used and the date you accessed the app.
‘I am writing to acknowledge that the new JRCALC Plus App is superb. It is right on the money and it is an easy to use JRCALC that works seamlessly.'Simon Matthews, South East Coast Ambulance service
JRCALC Plus V2.0 Free Trial
We would really like to hear what you think about the new updates coming soon to JRCALC Plus V2.0. To trial the new features simply complete the following form and we will be in touch.