AHDR: All Hazards Disaster Response – Greek eBook BundleAuthors:
AHDR: All Hazards Disaster Response, Greek Edition includes AHDR Course Manual and a digital Access Code that unlocks a comprehensive and innovative eBook in Greek.
Be prepared to respond to many types of disaster scenarios with NAEMT’s course, All Hazards Disaster Response (AHDR).
All Hazards Disaster Response covers the features of a comprehensive response plan:
- Communicating effectively during disasters
- Mutual aid and interoperability
- Managing resources such as supplies, medications, and equipment
- Triage and transportation strategies and challenges
- Patient tracking and evacuation
- Adapting treatment for burns, blasts, crush, and other injuries when faced with limited resources
All Hazards Disaster Response teaches participants how to analyse potential threats in their area, assess available resources, and create a response plan that will save lives.