The Community First Responder app provides reference and reassurance for responders in your life-saving role. It includes guidance to support you in attending medical emergencies, resuscitation situations and trauma injuries. Developed in collaboration with CFR teams across the UK, the app offers clinical skills photographs and anatomical diagrams to aid your understanding on the move.
CFR Plus Features
•Photographs to illustrate clinical skills and equipment handling
•Anatomical diagrams to aid understanding
•Reference to the latest legislation, guidance and policy
•Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
•Bookmark important guidelines and medicines
•A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
CFR Plus offers your service the opportunity to adapt the app to meet your specific needs, add clinical bulletins and extra resources according to the needs of your area. More coming soon.
How much is CFR Plus?
CFR Plus costs £1.99 a month, if you opt to pay monthly, or £19.99 annually (saving over 16%).
For our FAQs please
CFR Plus Benefits:
- Photographs to illustrate clinical skills and equipment handling
- Anatomical diagrams to aid understanding
- Reference to the latest legislation, guidance and policy
- Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
- Bookmark important guidelines and medicines
- A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables