Academic book request
The Anatomy and Physiology Workbook for ParamedicsAuthors: Paul D. Anderson, John Knight
The Anatomy & Physiology Workbook for Paramedics is a valuable resource for all those taking an undergraduate human anatomy and physiology class as well as those healthcare professionals wanting to brush up on their existing knowledge.
It includes colouring and labelling activities along with self-assessment tests for virtually every structure of the human body studied as part of the Paramedic Science degree programme and other healthcare science courses, providing an interactive, engaging approach to assessment and learning. Using a systems-based structure, the workbook complements leading texts in the ﬁeld and chapters are concise, enabling learners to master smaller sections of information in a cohesive manner. It offers paramedic students a better understanding of anatomy and physiology with the view that this will help inform their practice and provide the best quality of care for their patients.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 Basic Anatomy
- Chapter 2 The Living Cell
- Chapter 3 The Cell Membrane and Permeability
- Chapter 4 The Tissues and Integument
- Chapter 5 The Skeletal System
- Chapter 6 The Articular System
- Chapter 7 The Muscles
- Chapter 8 The Voluntary Nervous System
- Chapter 9 The Involuntary Nervous System
- Chapter 10 The Endocrine System
- Chapter 11 The Special Senses
- Chapter 12 The Blood
- Chapter 13 The Heart
- Chapter 14 Circulation
- Chapter 15 The Lymphatic System
- Chapter 16 The Respiratory System
- Chapter 17 The Alimentary Tract
- Chapter 18 Excretion
- Chapter 19 Reproduction
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!