Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and CorrelationsAuthor/s: Michael Bishop
Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and Correlations, Eighth Edition is the most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available today. The Eighth Edition keeps students at the forefront of what continues to be one of the most rapidly advancing areas of laboratory medicine with clear explanations that balance analytic principles, techniques, and correlation of results with coverage of disease states. The book not only demonstrates the how of clinical testing, but also the what, why, and when of testing correlations to help students develop the knowledge and interpretive and analytic skills they’ll need in their future careers.
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks an interactive eBook, Health Professions Basic Math Review, Worksheets, Appendices, Learning Objectives, Case Studies, and additional Study Aids.
- New Case Studies, which include scenarios, lab results, and questions, give you an opportunity to apply content to clinical practice.
- Coverage of the latest equipment and technologies used in the modern lab prepares you for real-world practice.
- Practical, clinically-based coverage reflects the most recent or commonly performed techniques in the clinical chemistry laboratory.
- Insightful coverage of the impact of problem solving, quality assurance, and cost effectiveness on the laboratory professional prepares you for clinical practice.
- Useful in-text learning aids include chapter outlines and chapter objectives, tables that condense and augment theory coverage, and end-of-chapter questions that help you assess your level of mastery.
- A robust Health Professions Basic Math Review module provided in the online component provides study tools and worksheets to help you review the math concepts required to be successful.
- Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access, a digital-only access code, that unlocks an interactive eBook, Health Professions Basic Math Review, Worksheets, Appendices, Learning Objectives, Case Studies, and additional Study Aids