Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Health Care FinanceAuthors: Judith J. Baker, R.W. Baker
This Is The Most Practical Financial Management Text For Those Who Need Basic Financial Management Knowledge And A Better Understanding Of Healthcare Finance In Particular. Using Actual Examples From Hospitals, Long-Term Care Facilities, And Home Health Agencies, This User-Friendly Text Includes Practical Information For The Nonfinancial Manager Charged With Budgeting.
New To The Third Edition:
* New Chapter On “Operational Budgeting”
* New Chapter On “The Financial Impact Of Electronic Records”
* New Chapter On “The Financial Impact Of Information Input”
* An Expanded Explanation Of Typical Forms And Terms Of Financing And Equity
* New Mini-Case Study “A Facility’s Conversion To Electronic Records” (Covers The Federally Mandated Transition To ICD-10.)
* Thoroughly Updated Instructor Supplements Including Powerpoints, Excel Spreadsheets, And Instructor’S Manual