Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Health Care FinanceAuthors: Judith J. Baker, R.W. Baker
Health Care Finance: Basic Tools For Nonfinancial Managers Is The Most Practical Financial Management Text For Those Who Need Basic Financial Management Knowledge And A Better Understanding Of Healthcare Finance In Particular. Using Actual Examples From Hospitals, Long-Term Care Facilities, And Home Health Agencies, This User-Friendly Text Includes Practical Information For The Nonfinancial Manager Charged With Budgeting.
The Fourth Edition Offers:
– An Expanded Chapter On Electronic Records Adoption: Financial Management Tools & Decisions
– New Chapter : “ICD-10 Adoption And Healthcare Computer Systems”
– New Chapter: “Other Technology Adoption And Management Decisions”
– New Chapter: “Strategic Planning And The Healthcare Financial Manager”
– New Case Study: “Strategic Planning In Long-Term Care” That Connects With The Chapter On Strategic Planning
– New Appendix: “Appendix C: Employment Opportunities In Healthcare Finance”