Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Accounting Fundamentals For Health Care ManagementAuthors: Steven A. Finkler, David M. Ward, Thad Calabrese
At A Time When Health Care Organizations Face Unprecedented Financial Challenges, Understanding Financial Accounting Is Important For All Health Care Professionals, Especially Those Who Manage A Department And A Budget. Designed For Both Students And Professionals, Accounting Fundamentals For Health Care Management, Second Edition Clearly Explains Accounting Principles And Applies Them To The Health Care Environment.Critical Topics Such As Recording And Reporting Financial Information, Depreciation, And Financial Statement Analysis Are All Thoroughly Covered
The Second Edition Offers:
• New Co-Author, Thad Calabrese
• New Chapter (Chapter 2) Provides An Excel Tutorial.
• New Discussion Of The Impact Of Health Care Reform In Chapter 3
• Updated Throughout With Information On IFRS
• Coverage Of ‘Cash Basis’ Vs. ‘Accrual Basis’
• New Discussion Of ‘Fair Value’
• Simplified Discussion Of MACRS
• New Discussion Of Sarbanes-Oxley Act
• Many General Updates