Sales & Offers
Terms & Conditions relating to ‘Sale’ items
- The Seller is: Class Publishing Ltd (company no. 2993127), whose registered office is at The Exchange, Express Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, TA6 4RR.
- Sale items are discounted due to their condition.
- The condition of all Sale items is considered very good by the Seller but they are either ex-demonstration stock or slightly damaged in the warehouse (for example: a creased cover)
- The actual content of all books is intact.
- All books on Sale are not valid for return or exchange.
- All books on Sale are stamped on the inside front cover.
- Class Publishing Ltd reserves the right to refuse orders.
- Class Publishing Ltd is not responsible for any damages caused by delivery.
Terms & Conditions relating to ‘Offers’ featured on the Sales & Offers page
- Offers will have a usage limit and cannot be used on bulk orders of 10 or more books/eBooks.
- Discounts featured on the Offers page will have an expiry date, which will be stated next to the Offer, and can be subject to change.
- Class Publishing Ltd reserves the right to refuse and refund any orders they wish.
- Class Publishing Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offers and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Class Publishing Ltd reserves the right to cancel the Offer without notice.
By taking advantage of any Sale or Offer on the Sales & Offers web page, the customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.