Academic book request
Please fill out the form below and we'll let you know once available.
Introduction to Nursing Research: Incorporating Evidence-Based PracticeAuthors: Carol Boswell, Sharon Cannon
Introduction to Nursing Research: Incorporating Evidence-Based Practice, Sixth Edition provides a solid foundation for teaching and learning the basics of evidence-based practice. Giving students the tools they need to become effective practitioners, this text is a comprehensive guide for integrating evidence-based practice and research into the day-to-day work of nursing. Mastery of research will allow students training to be nurses to provide quality patient care and improve healthcare outcomes overall.
As in previous editions, the authors take a thoughtful and practical approach by combining research, quality improvement, and evidence-based practice. The Sixth Edition focuses on the connection between research and evidence-based practice as a foundation for safe and effective health care. Demonstrating research establishes a foundation that will lead students to evidence-based practice. Includes coverage of Inter-professional education (IPE) and team research featuring activity and research examples
Features and Benefits
- Discusses COVID-19 in the context of conducting research during a pandemic
- The impact of predatory journal publishing in literature reviews
- Explores the most current research tools and methods for EBP
- Discusses the IOM’s Future of Nursing report and the ACA recommendations as they relate to nursing and healthcare
- Covers cultural diversity and the global aspects of nursing research
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!