Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Review GuideAuthors: Joanne Silbert-Flagg, Elizabeth D. Sloand
The Ultimate Learning Package to Prepare for the CPNP-PC Exam
“[Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide] is organized and condensed and focuses on important topics that will likely show up on boards. This will serve as a great resource for our students as they prepare for clinical and also when preparing for boards.”
-Uyen Le-Jenkins, DNP, Lecturer of Nursing, Old Dominion University
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide: Primary Care, Seventh Edition is an essential resource for nurses preparing for the PNP primary care certification exam offered by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB). Completely updated and revised, it reflects the most current guidelines and standards of practice for the nurse practitioner in the pediatric primary care setting.
The Seventh Edition features expanded information on the promotion of breastfeeding in the first year of life, new content about LGBTQIA issues, and a new chapter providing comprehensive review of mental health information with sections covering bullying, learning disabilities, internalizing and externalizing disorders, eating disorders, and more.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide: Primary Care, Seventh Edition provides access to Navigate 2 TestPrep. An access code is included with every new print copy and unlocks access to practice and simulated tests, detailed rationales, and powerful data dashboards. Standalone access to Navigate 2 TestPrep is also available (ISBN: 978-1-284-19316-9).
Pediatric Nursing Clinical Practicum
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 Test Taking Strategies and Techniques
- Chapter 2 Human Growth and Development
- Chapter 3 Health Promotion and Well Child Care for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Chapter 4 Mental Health
- Chapter 5 Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, Mouth, and Throat Disorders
- Chapter 6 Cardiovascular Disorders
- Chapter 7 Lower Respiratory Disorders
- Chapter 8 Dermatologic Conditions
- Chapter 9 Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Chapter 10 Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 11 Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Chapter 12 Neurologic Disorders
- Chapter 13 Genitourinary and Nephrology
- Chapter 14 Gynecological Disorders/Adolescent Pregnancy/LBGTQIA Issues
- Chapter 15 Hematologic/Oncologic/Immunologic Disorders
- Chapter 16 Endocrine Disorders
- Chapter 17 Multisystem and Genetic Disorders
- Chapter 18 Advanced Practice, Role Development, Current Trends and Health Policy