Standby CPDAuthor/s: Various Authors
A subscription to Standby CPD means that each month you will receive a printed article exploring a relevant clinical subject. Your subscription will also give you access to the ParaPass app where you can view the article digitally and complete the assessment quiz. Once completed you will receive a digital certificate which will be stored on the ParaPass app to better prepare you for yearly PDRs and HCPC audits.
- Quick – Each issue will take you around 30 minutes to complete.
- Certificated – Complete the assessment on the ParaPass app at the end of each issue and get a digital certificate in return.
- Evidence-based – It keeps you up-to-date with the latest research.
- More playtime – You’d much rather do your CPD while at work and being paid, right?
- Peer written and reviewed – It’s written by paramedics and healthcare professionals and externally reviewed by practitioners and specialists in the field.
- Pick it up/put it down –Published in booklet format, and now digitally on the ParaPass app, it’s easy to fit in around your emergency calls.
- Affordable – Yearly subscription starts at £45* (or £6.75 an issue).
- Easy to pay – Set up direct debit or use a credit/debit card.
*College of Paramedics’ member rate; normal subscription is £60 for 12 issues
Would you like to get published?
Class Publishing is looking for submissions to Standby CPD. Are you interested in writing? You can submit on any topic relevant to ambulance practice that you like. Your submission could include a scenario likely to be encountered by paramedics in practice, a brief coverage of anatomy, physiology or pharmacology, or a reference to the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
To submit an idea for publication or if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking for digital only?
You can subscribe to Standby CPD without the print counterpart via the ParaPass app. This will also give you access to loads more content, such as case studies and JRCALC quizzes. You can subscribe to ParaPass here.