Class Publishing is looking for a Digital Editorial Assistant to join our growing team. This role will provide support for the editorial department on our award-winning list of digital resources.
The role will include:
- Developing content for publication on our apps and websites.
- Uploading material to our database.
- Checking content for style and consistency before publication.
- Software testing of apps and website resources that are in beta.
- Working closely with our Senior Editor to ensure content is published according to brief.
- Administrative assistance with record keeping.
Key attributes and skills are:
- An aptitude for learning new digital systems.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Problem solving.
- An eye for detail.
This is a full time, permanent role. The starting salary range is £24,000-£27,000 per annum. The role will be based in our Bristol office at Newminster House Business Centre, 29 Baldwin St, BS1 1LT. We offer hybrid and flexible working, with a minimum of three days per week in the office.
A full list of our benefits is available at https://www.classprofessional.co.uk/jobs/.
You will be joining a small, supportive and collaborative team. You will have the opportunity to become closely involved in projects and develop a wide range of skills.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Spatuzzi, Senior Editor: Rebecca.Spatuzzi@class.co.uk.