Academic book request
In order to decide if a book might be suitable for your course we know that you need to look at it in detail.
If you are an academic teaching a course of 12 or more students you can choose up to three complimentary inspection copies of textbooks that are applicable to the courses that you teach.
To request your inspection copies, please complete the form below.
Essentials Of Precalculus With Calculus PreviewsAuthors: Dennis G. Zill, Jacqueline M. Dewar
Essentials Of Precalculus With Calculus Previews, Sixth Edition Is An Ideal Undergraduate Text To Help Students Successfully Transition Into A Future Course In Calculus. The Sixth Edition Of This Best-Selling Text Presents The Fundamental Mathematics Used In A Typical Calculus Sequence In A Focused And Readable Format. Dennis G. Zill’S Concise, Yet Eloquent, Writing Style Allows Instructors To Cover The Entire Text In One Semester. Essentials Of Precalculus With Calculus Previews, Sixth Edition Uses A Vibrant Full-Color Design To Illuminate Key Concepts And Improves Students’ Comprehension Of Graphs And Figures. This Text Also Includes A Valuable Collection Of Student And Instructor Resources, Making It A Complete Teaching And Learning Package.
Key Updates To The Sixth Edition:
• New Section On Implicitly Defined Functions In Chapter 2
• New Section On The Product-To-Sum And Sum-To-Product Trigonometric Identities In Chapter 4
• Expanded Discussion Of Applications Of Right Triangles, Including The Addition Of New Problems Designed To Pique Student Interest
• The Discussion Of The Laws Of Sines And The Law Of Cosines Are Now Separated Into Two Sections To Facilitate And Increase Student Comprehension
• Increased Emphasis On Solving Equations Involving Exponential And Logarithmic Functions
• Updated And Expanded Webassign Online Homework And Grading System With Comprehensive Questions That Facilitate Learning
• Provides A Complete Teaching And Learning Program With Numerous Student And Instructor Resources, Including A Student Resource Manual, Webassign, Complete Instructor Solutions Manual, And Image Bank