Academic book request
Inspection copies are available to lecturers considering books for courses. If you teach a relevant course of 12 or more students, please complete the form below with the details. We also kindly request that you provide feedback on any textbook you receive within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that outside of the UK, we can only provide eBooks. All requests are subject to our approval, further details regarding T&Cs may be found on our website.
Android App DevelopmentAuthor: Hervé J. Franceschi
Each New Print Copy Of Android App Development Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access That Unlocks A Complete Ebook, Study Center, Homework And Assessment Center, And A Dashboard That Reports Actionable Data.
Download The Latest Version Of Android Studio
Using Innovative, Engaging Methods, Android App Development Cultivates Student Knowledge Of App Development Through A Progressive, Building Block Approach. Each Chapter Includes A Classroom-Friendly, Meaningful App That Illustrates The Concepts Covered At The Chapter Level. Model View Controller Architecture Is Used Throughout The Book To Promote Good Software Engineering Practice. Students Will Be Engaged By Essential As Well As Specialized Topics Such As XML Resources, Event-Driven Programming, Animation, Sounds, Making A Game, Voice Recognition, And More.
Each New Print Copy Of Android App Development Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access That Unlocks A Complete Ebook, Study Center, Homework And Assessment Center, And
• Android Studio, The Official Development Environment By Google, Is Used To Develop All Applications
• The Model View Controller Architecture Is Used Throughout The Book, Allowing The Instructor To Download The Model And Concentrate On The View And Controller Elements Of The App
• Students Learn How To Make Device-Independent Apps Using A Progressive Approach, Incorporating Fun Topics Such As Animation, Sounds, Photo Editing, Using The GPS, Displaying A Map, And Advertising
• Software Engineering And Common Error Boxes Highlight Software Engineering Tips And Common Errors Throughout Each Chapter
• Chapters Are Written Independently Of Others So That Instructors Can Select Topics And Customize The Book To Their Course
• Each Chapter Concludes With Exercises For Student Practice, Including Multiple Choice, Fill In The Code, And Write An App Exercises