Academic book request
C++ Plus Data StructuresAuthors: Nell Dale, Chip Weems, Tim Richards
C++ Plus Data Structures, Sixth Edition explores the specifications, applications, and implementations of abstract data types with unmatched accessibility. Topics such as modularization, data encapsulation, information hiding, object-oriented decomposition, algorithm analysis, life-cycle software verification models, and data abstraction are carefully presented to foster solid software engineering techniques.
Features and Benefits
- Updated with new C++11 features including range-based for loops and threads
- Includes a new Chapter 10, Trees Plus, that emphasizes balancing of search trees by covering AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees, and B-Trees
- Includes a new chapter on Sets, Maps, and Hashing
- New – Chapter 12, Sorting, now includes practical performance issues and parallel merge sort
- New – Chapters in the second half of the text are now easier to assign in alternate orders, supporting a wider range of course goals and organizations
- New – Modern new design enhances the look and feel of the text
- Student favorite – Pedagogical features include: chapter openers with goals, marginal definition boxes, algorithm boxes, C++ boxes, function boxes, case studies, chapter summary, and end of chapter exercises
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!