Academic book request
In order to decide if a book might be suitable for your course we know that you need to look at it in detail.
If you are an academic teaching a course of 12 or more students you can choose up to three complimentary inspection copies of textbooks that are applicable to the courses that you teach.
To request your inspection copies, please complete the form below.
C++ Plus Data StructuresAuthors: Nell Dale, Chip Weems, Tim Richards
C++ Plus Data Structures, Sixth Edition Explores The Specifications, Applications, And Implementations Of Abstract Data Types With Unmatched Accessibility. Topics Such As Modularization, Data Encapsulation, Information Hiding, Object-Oriented Decomposition, Algorithm Analysis, Life-Cycle Software Verification Models, And Data Abstraction Are Carefully Presented To Foster Solid Software Engineering Techniques.
NEW & KEY FEATURES OF THE SIXTH EDITION:
• UPDATED – Updated With New C++11 Features Including Range-Based For Loops And Threads
• NEW – Includes A New Chapter 10, Trees Plus, That Emphasizes Balancing Of Search Trees By Covering AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees, And B-Trees
• NEW – Includes A New Chapter On Sets, Maps, And Hashing
• NEW – Chapter 12, Sorting, Now Includes Practical Performance Issues And Parallel Merge Sort
• NEW – Chapters In The Second Half Of The Text Are Now Easier To Assign In Alternate Orders, Supporting A Wider Range Of Course Goals And Organizations
• NEW – Modern New Design Enhances The Look And Feel Of The Text
• STUDENT FAVORITE – Pedagogical Features Include: Chapter Openers With Goals, Marginal Definition Boxes, Algorithm Boxes, C++ Boxes, Function Boxes, Case Studies,
Chapter Summary, And End Of Chapter Exercises