Academic book request
Information Security ManagementAuthor: Michael Workman
Information Security Management, Second Edition arms students with answers to the most critical questions about the fields of cybersecurity. It provides students with references to more in-depth study in areas where they may need to specialize. The Second Edition covers operations—the job of day-to-day cybersecurity tasks—regulations, compliance, laws and policies, research and development, and the creation of software and cyber defenses for security initiatives.
Each new print copy includes Navigate eBook Access with 365-day access.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Part One Information and Cybersecurity
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Information Security
- Chapter 2 Information Security Department and Roles
- Chapter 3 Actors and Practices
- Chapter 4 Corporations: Laws, Regulations and Policies
- Part Two Security Management
- Chapter 5 Information Security Management
- Chapter 6 Assessing Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Chapter 7 Risk Assessments and Risk Management
- Chapter 8 Computer Architecture and Security Models
- Part Three Technologies and Techniques
- Chapter 9 Security Policies and Managing Behaviors
- Chapter 10 Cryptography
- Chapter 11 Network Security, Firewalls, IDS, and SeCM
- Chapter 12 Information Security Horizons
Become a Class VIP!
Sign up to hear about new products, promotions and more! Plus, enjoy a 25% discount and free P&P each month!