Academic book request
In order to decide if a book might be suitable for your course we know that you need to look at it in detail.
If you are an academic teaching a course of 12 or more students you can choose up to three complimentary inspection copies of textbooks that are applicable to the courses that you teach.
To request your inspection copies, please complete the form below.
Strategic Management In Nonprofit OrganizationsAuthor: William A. Brown
Nonprofit Organizations Are Complex And Distinctive Organizational Entities. The Literature Of Strategic Management Poses Some Interesting Challenges And Is Only Partially Developed To Inform Decision Making For Nonprofit Managers. Strategic Management In Nonprofit Organizations Uses A Strategic Management Framework To Consider Key Decisions That Nonprofit Managers And Volunteer Leaders Confront As They Plan And Work To Position Their Organizations For Optimal Success.
– Fills A Gap In The Current Literature By Providing A Thorough Examination Of Management And Planning Issues Experienced By Nonprofit Managers,Including Challenges Such As Muted Markets And Specific Performance Expectations.
– Blends Together Theoretical, Empirical, And Normative Literature With Descriptive Stories Of Managing In The Sector.
– Suggests Some Optimal Practices For Managers Who Want To Strengthen Their Organizations.
– Perfect For Graduate Students In Nonprofit Management Programs.
– Supported By A Complete Package Of Instructor Ancillary Materials Including An Instructor’s Manual, Powerpoints, And Test Bank
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Nature Of Nonprofit Organizations
Chapter 2 Framing Strategic Choices
Chapter 3 External Environment
Chapter 4 Internal Capabilities
Chapter 5 Public Benefit Strategies
Chapter 6 Analysis Of The Task Environment
Chapter 7 Corporate Strategy, Structures, And Planning
Chapter 8 Service Strategies
Chapter 9 Social And Political Strategies
Chapter 10 Financial Resource Strategies
Chapter 11 Inter-Organizational Relationships
Chapter 12 Strategic Leadership