Memmler’s Structure & Function of the Human BodyAuthor/s: Barbara Janson Cohen, Kerry L. Hull
Continuing the tradition of excellence that has made it the preferred A&P resource for allied health students, Memmler’s Structure and Function of the Human Body, Twelfth Edition prepares you for success in your healthcare careers through easy-to-understand, beautifully illustrated coverage of the essentials of human anatomy and physiology. Anatomical art illustrates concepts with accuracy, simplicity, and elegance; healthcare case studies enhanced with additional clinical content demonstrate the relevance of the content to a career in the health professions; and unique pedagogy helps you master the anatomic and medical terminology you will encounter in healthcare settings.
Each new print copy of Memmler’s Structure and Function of the Human Body, Twelfth Edition includes Navigate 2 Premier Access!
- High-quality visual aids, illustrations, and learning diagrams allow students to visually dissect the human body from skin down to bone to ensure mastery of complex process
- Checkpoint and Zooming In questions; Case Points; and end-of-chapter study aids test for understanding and reinforce key points
- Key information showcased throughout the book in highlighted boxes call out important content and provide a closer look at specific topics
- One Step at a Time features walk you step-by-step through higher level critical thinking activities, while Learning Objectives, Concept Mastery Alerts, and A Closer Look features ensure students get the most out of each chapter
- Includes Navigate 2 Premier Access, a digital-only access code, that includes an interactive eBook, Anatomy & Physiology Review Module with Heart & Lung Sounds, Navigate 2 TestPrep, Study Aids, and an Audio Glossary